Zimele’s integrated Intelligent Metering Solutions are built on the SAP platform integrated to Plug n Play Scada meter data management (MDM) system. AMI solutions help customers improve revenue collection, reduce operating costs and heightens customer satisfaction.
Zimele AMI solution allows clients’ billings systems read any meters in a cost effective manner.
By integrating the metering and backend system the client will realise the following business benefits:
• Automated System Alignment
• Shorter Meter Reading Cycle
• Faster Revenue Collection Cycle
• Accurate Bill and Invoice Creation
• Accurate Meter Reading
• Automation of Manual Work Effort
• Improved Handling of Errors
WHO CAN BENEFIT?
The AMI solution helps the clients who have the following challenges:
• Revenue under collection
• Unable to manage the grid
• Suffer from energy theft, tampering, and meter failure
• Unable to manage energy demand
• Lack of flexibility in energy billing
• Low customer satisfaction due to numerous customer complaints
The Zimele AMI Integration Framework guides the client to which systems components are required to integrate various the metering solutions
The framework’s main components are:
• Billing Engine – which represents the backend environment
• Integration Components – which represents the link between the backend system and metering solutions
• Meter Solutions – which incorporates the non-smart and smart meters
• The Mobility Component – is a real-time communication channel to the consumer which allows the consumer to access information on the go
• Meter Data Management Systems (Plug n Play Scada Solution) – which transports data from meters or head-end system to the billing system
The AMI Integration Implementation strategy will assist the client as they move through the Integration Maturity Cycle from a manual to fully automated landscape.