Build on the SAP Public Sector Case and Records Management platform, the solution is an integrated Case Management Solution. In encompasses most municipal processes around legal, property rates, contraventions and document management.
Benefits include the following:
- Automation of critical processes thus ensuring efficiency and speed of processing municipal services;
- Improved customer satisfaction;
- Assists with compliance to National Archives Act;
- Municipalities can better respond to audit queries;
- Improved turnaround times from submission until approval;
- Enable paperless environment;
- Improved billing and lease management;
- Effective municipal property management;
- Improved monitoring of deferred maintenance on Municipality owned improved properties;
- Centralised customer liaison allow staff to focus on processing transaction;
- Capture Customer Interactions processes including documentation;
- Electronic Submission and workflow of tracking the process from inception to completion;
- Electronic creation and storage of documentation;
- Status monitoring capabilities with ability to highlight problem areas;
- Real time availability of application status to end users;
- Payment Verification and enable EFT payment functionality;
- Full reporting and trend analysis on Applications; and
Diary functionality for end users to view scheduled items.
WHO CAN BENEFIT?
Organisations that deal with cases and large document based processes. Such organisations include Municipalities (departments such as Legal; Properties; Revenue; Records Management; Traffic; and many more); National/Provincial Departments; and State Owned organisations that deal with cases.
Permit and Events Management
The PEM Case facilitates the processes involves activities needed to asses, liaise with multiple stakeholders and approve events hosted within the municipality.
The Debt Management case solution enables the Debt Management and Revenue department to process the outstanding payments of property owners. It enables the legal process and integrates processing capabilities for the Municipality and appointed Law Firms on the matter. This is fully integrated to the revenue management module.
Electric Agenda Management (eAM)
The eAM solution is used to digitalize, centralize and govern the Mayoral Committee Member Meetings and Agenda as well as to pre-check the items to be discussed. The solution comprises of two part. The agenda itself and reports to be discussed at the meeting.
Legal Services Online
The Legal Services Online solution provides the Legal Service department of a Municipality with the ability to process and track all legal matters initiated by or against the Municipality. The system takes manual and SharePoint driven process to a much more digital environment.
Contraventions Management System (CMS)
The CMS solution provides the framework to capture and process contraventions against the National Road Traffic Act and By-Laws of a municipality. The capturing is enabled via a mobile solution that is integrated via a restful service as well as backend capturing capabilities. Location, person, vehicle, evidence and charges of the offence are captured and stored.
Rates Clearance Automation
The Rates Clearance case solution facilitates the processes involved in of sale/transfer of properties . The rates clearance process enables third party vendors and external conveyancing firms, via Portal, to initiate, monitor and complete and those functions which needs the municipalities involvement to complete the sale/transfer of properties. The functionality allows municipalities manage the sale/transfer of the property through a defined process using various status’s. The Rates Clearance is transitioned to relevant internal (municipality) stakeholders using workflow.
Rates Refunds Automation
The Refunds Case Solution primarily facilitates the refund of on payments made in lieu of Rates Clearance Process. However, the refunds case can be used to settle any SAP IS-U contract account.
Informal Traders Space Management (ITSM)
The ITSM solution allows the Municipality to allocate certain areas, typically parking bays, to be used by information traders.
Land Use/ Building Contraventions Case Management
The LBCM solution covers Land Use Management, Building Development Management and Contraventions related to these. The cases are either an application or contravention and an application can lead to a contravention case. The solution also accommodates the processing of plans for large housing developments as a batch.
Correspondence and Complaints Management (CCM)
The solution allows for correspondence, reports, complaints, etc. to be handled in a structured way. This allows for both an internal and external submission to take place with status management, document management and circulation via workflow. Reporting allows for effective tracking of complaints.