Applicants are invited for the Zimele Technologies Learnership Program. Successful applicants will be placed in a 12-month, fulltime program, that offers in-classroom instruction and practical training in the workplace.
The program is aimed at previously disadvantaged candidates with matric level certifications, who want to gain hands-on end user computing experience and a qualification leading to a career. The learnership is run in conjunction with Redmoon Training (a specialist ICT training provider), and partner SETAs.
To enter the learnership program, you must meet these minimum requirements:
· Be a South African citizen, with a clear criminal record
· You must be between 18 and 28 years ·
Currently unemployed with at least a matric-level certificate ·
Possess good problem-solving capabilities, presentation skills and a general understanding of MicrosoftOffice
· Have a good command of the English language, with excellent communication skills
· You must be able to attend classes on weekdays in Centurion (Gauteng) or Pinelands (Cape Town) and be willing to work in and around those locations. Should you relocate, it will be for your own cost.
· This is a 12-month program, and you must be willing to commit for the entire duration
· Preference will be given to candidates with disabilities
If you meet the requirements and please submit the following documents below:
· Comprehensive CV with 2 references
· Recently certified copy of ID
· Recently certified copies of qualifications
· Medical certificates stating the nature of the disability, may be required during shortlisting
Incomplete applications will not be considered.