We offer training targeted to organisations tailored to meet specific clients’ needs. Our training capability cuts across various areas including ICT, Process (HR, Finance, Supply Chain, etc.), languages, etc.
Zimele Technologies training approach is to fully understand the training requirements, the audience the training is targeted to, the organisational culture, and then align the most effective training solution to achieve the business success.
Our clients enjoy the benefits of our training services. Below are some of the benefits:
- Improved job satisfaction and morale among employees
- Reduction in employee turnover
- Increased employee motivation
- Improved efficiencies in execution of processes, resulting improved productivity, leading to improved financial gain through profits and revenue
- Increased customer satisfaction due to improved customer service
- Improved capacity to adopt new technologies and processes
- Increased innovation
- Better risk management due to better employee awareness
We initially kick off by conducting a Training Needs Analysis to ensure that an appropriate tailor-made training solution is developed to meet the requirements in up-skilling of our clients. The outputs of the Training Needs Analysis will be incorporated into the Training Approach and Training Curriculum that meets our clients’ needs.
In order to ensure that End-User Training is conducted in the most cost effective and efficient way possible, with minimal impact on the Business as Usual.
Our training is as five levels:
- Level 1 – Awareness Training – Informing and training the end users of new system, changes and changes to roles.
- Level 2 – Competency Training – Train end users with the know-how tools, building skills.
- Level 3 – Proficiency Training – Train the identified super users, with deeper insight into critical transactions and methods of execution.
- Level 4 – Executive Training – Train management to utilise key reports and understanding overall solution
- Level 5 – Continuous Improvement Training – The re-evaluation of training delivered, and fine-tuning knowledge gained.
Upon completion of the three-month intensive training programme, learners will be required to complete Portfolios of Evidence. They will also be provided with practical experience to support their classroom learning.
IT Systems Support Training
The objective of this training is to develop learners with the requisite competencies against the skills profile for the systems support career path (The overarching aim being to develop a broader base of skilled ICT professionals to underpin economic growth)
IT Technical Support Training
This course will equip the learner with basic knowledge and understanding of computer technology principles and support, data communications and networking support. The student will also be equipped with a fundamental knowledge of communication and mathematical literacy.
End User Computer Training
The course has been designed to advance the learner’s end user computing skills in the work environment covering four of the following concepts:
- Introduction to Computers,
- MS Word
- MS Excel
- MS PowerPoint
- Microsoft Project
SAP Specific Training
The objective of this training is to equip the participant with principles, processes, techniques and requirements of niche areas in SAP. This includes:
- SAP ISU and AMI
- SAP ABAP/ UI5
- SAP Basis
- SAP HANA
- SAP CRM
ERP Unit Standards
The objective of this programme is to equip the participant on the principles, processes, techniques and requirements of ERP in the workplace. The programme provides learners with a grounded and solid ERP foundation to build upon. The programme does not assume previous ERP or IT experience or education within the ICT domain. Content is user friendly and especially targeted at individuals who seek a career change and require a career route into SAP.