OVERVIEW of scc365
Sinch Contact Center 365 (SCC365) is a cloud-based contact center solution for voice, e-mail, chat, SMS, messaging apps, and emerging channels. It will help your organisation deliver consistent, satisfying customer service at reduced operational costs.
key capabilities of scc365
- Omni-channel interaction routing across communication channels, including voice, e-mail, chat, SMS and popular messaging apps such as WhatsApp Messenger and Facebook Messenger, allowing customers to use their preferred communication channels.
- Universal queuing and skills-based routing to employees across the organisation – even to those working outside the contact center – ensuring that each inquiry is handled by the employee best suited to address it.
- Historical overview of previous customer interactions.
- Out-of-the-box integration with SAP applications, including the SAP Service Cloud portfolio, the SAP Customer Relationship Management application and SAP S/4HANA.
- Real-time monitoring, reporting and analytics to address issues before they become problems.
- It is also possible to integrate SCC365 with non-SAP customer-facing business applications such as Salesforce.
- VR and skills-based routing to match incoming callers with the best-suited agent.
- Queue voice mail so that customers can leave a message if they call during non-business hours.
- Ability to offer scheduled callbacks during busy periods so customers don’t have to wait on hold.
- Call recording, including the ability to pause/resume call recordings to help support PCI and GDPR compliance.
- Support for outbound call lists and campaigns, including outbound dialing, as well as the ability to blend inbound and outbound campaigns.
- Robust call scripting, including interactive scripts, to help guide agents through unfamiliar, complex, or legally-sensitive customer conversations.
- Reusable email and chat reply templates (also known as “canned responses” or “text snippets”) to help agents quickly reply to customers with minimal typing.
- Post-call surveys to help gauge customer satisfaction and help improve customer experience.
- Real-time dashboards, reports, and analytics to help manage and optimize contact center operations.
benefits of scc365 :
quick configuration and deployment
SCC365 is already installed and configured in the cloud. This speeds up your start-up process since you only need to subscribe and do some other small configuration.
low total cost of ownership
SCC365 is a SaaS. Hardware, software, network, backup systems, security system, support system, space, and regular maintenance costs are taken care of.
Hardware and Software updates are all taken care of.
Flexible subscription options that adapt to the growth of your contact centre.
All you need to access SCC365 is a browser and an Internet connection. It is usually available on a wide range of devices and from anywhere in the world.
why zimele technologies?
- Accredited SAP CX Implementation Partner.
- Reputable, well experienced SAP Implementation Partner with footprints in both public and private sector.
- Our highly skilled and accredited staff does everything right, the first time, and on time.
- Zimele Technologies will be there for your organisation, every step of the way, through Planning, Implementation, Testing, Training, and Support.
Learn more about Sinch Contact Centre 365 in this video
Zimele Technologies is an accredited
Sinch Contact Center 365 implementation
Request for Demo
086 999 0229
Conny Sibanda – SAP CRM & CX Lead