Key Capabilities of SCC365
• Omni-channel interaction routing across communication channels, including voice, e-mail, chat, SMS and popular messaging apps such as WhatsApp Messenger and Facebook Messenger, allowing customers to use their preferred communication channels.
• Universal queuing and skills-based routing to employees across the organization – even to those working outside the contact center – ensuring that each inquiry is handled by the employee best suited to address it.
• Historical overview of previous customer interactions.
• Out-of-the-box integration with SAP applications, including the SAP Service Cloud portfolio, the SAP Customer Relationship Management application and SAP S/4HANA.Real-time monitoring, reporting and analytics to address issues before they become problems.
• It is also possible to integrate SCC365 with non-SAP customer-facing business applications such as Salesforce.
SCC365 also provides comprehensive telephony capabilities, including critical features that are required to run a large, professional, enterprise contact center. These capabilities include things like:
• VR and skills-based routing to match incoming callers with the best-suited agent.
• Queue voice mail so that customers can leave a message if they call during non-business hours.
• Ability to offer scheduled callbacks during busy periods so customers don’t have to wait on hold.
• Call recording, including the ability to pause/resume call recordings to help support PCI and GDPR compliance.
• Support for outbound call lists and campaigns, including outbound dialing, as well as the ability to blend inbound and outbound campaigns.
• Robust call scripting, including interactive scripts, to help guide agents through unfamiliar, complex, or legally-sensitive customer conversations.
• Reusable email and chat reply templates (also known as “canned responses” or “text snippets”) to help agents quickly reply to customers with minimal typing.
• Post-call surveys to help gauge customer satisfaction and help improve customer experience.
• Real-time dashboards, reports, and analytics to help manage and optimize contact center operations.