Applicants are invited for the Zimele Technologies Internship Program. Successful applicants will be placed in a 12-month, fulltime program, that offers in-classroom instruction and practical training in the workplace. The program is aimed at previously disadvantaged graduates, who want to gain hands-on experience, mentorship, and SAP certifications, leading to a career in SAP consulting. The internship is run in conjunction with Redmoon Training (a specialist ICT training provider), and partner SETAs.
To enter the internship program, you must meet these minimum requirements:
· Applicants must be South African citizens
· Applicants must be currently unemployed and must be educated to at least Bachelor level in a field ofIT, or another subject related area, with an interest in SAP.
· Applicants must possess good problem-solving capabilities, presentation skills and a general understanding of Microsoft Office and IT.
· Applicants must be between 18 and 28years old
· Applicants must be able to attend classes on weekdays in Centurion (Gauteng) or Pinelands (Cape Town) and will thereafter be placed in a workplace. Relocation will be at the applicant’s cost.
· Applicants must be willing to commit for 12 months.
· Applicants must not have a criminal record.
· Applicants must have excellent English proficiency and communication skills.
· Preference will be given to candidates with disabilities- medical certificates stating the nature of their disability in the recruitment phase will be required.
If you meet the requirements and please submit the following documents below:
· Comprehensive CV with 2 references
· Recently certified copy of ID
· Recently certified copies of qualifications
· Medical certificates stating the nature of the disability, may be required during shortlisting
Incomplete applications will not be considered.