The channels layer supports access to the SETA MIS platform via different channels to ensure ease of access and a consistent experience across all channels for the users of the platform
• Web/Online Portal – to allow for self-service management of learners, assessors, moderators and employers across all MIS capabilities associated with skills management. This also includes the ability to support online chat functionality (optional extra item). The portal is also mobile devices adaptable.
• Audit App – to allow for audit capability support on mobile devices to ensure increased efficiency for the SETAs around the inspection requirements.
• Contact Center – staff assistance through calling into the contact center to increase SETA effectiveness.
The Zimele integration platform ensures that seamless integration of the channels to the back-end can be achieved.
• Integration to CRM
• Integration to various ERPs
• Integration to Supply Chain Management
• Integration to Finance for budgeting and financial control
• Integration to external systems such as the Department of Higher Education and the South African Qualifications Authority and Banks
The SETA core MIS is built inside our CRM solution and covers all the key skills and grant management functionality such as:
• Bursary Management
• Claims Management
• Learnership Management
• Grants Management
• Self Service Capability
• Skills Management
The ERP Layer is a critical component of the SETA MIS platform and drives key capabilities such as supply chain and finance, which are an integral part of the success of a skills development programme management. This layer is able to integrate to external MIS platforms through the Zimele integration platform and can be made available to the client separately.
• Supply Chain Management
• Human Resources
• Payroll Management
• Document Management
The digital infrastructure layer talks to the hosting of our solution. Our solution can be hosted On-Premise, on the cloud or Hybrid.
The external systems layers refers to all the partners and stakeholders that are critical to ensure that the end to end SETA business processes are completed from an end to end perspective. This includes banks, department of higher education and training as well as SAQA
Data Management refers to data warehousing management and reporting. The system allows for clients to have quick reports covering the entire organization using the speed of in-memory computing on the SAP Hana database.
Security talks to the relevant authentication and authorization processes, including policy-based authorization driven via roles and permissions.