SAP CX Portfolio of Products
This is focused on gathering, keeping, and protecting customer information. It will also allow your customers to control their data in a compliant manner.
● Management of customer consents
● Customer identity management and standardised customer profiles
● Single sign-on functionality
This solution will allow your organisation to deliver contextual, consistent, and relevant marketing through numerous channels.
● Dynamic customer profiling and lead-management
● Segmenting campaigns
● Market planning, performance and analysis
This will help the organisation control its sales across all channels through content, experience and order management. It will also provide customers with a consistent view of product content across all of devices.
Features of SAP Commerce Cloud
● Customisable B2B and B2C commerce offerings
● Product content and catalogue management
● Merchandising and promotions
This solution provides the sales team with a 360-degree view of customer profiles, giving them more insight during the sales process, and using artificial intelligence for sales forecasting.
● Lead and opportunity management
● Sales automation
● Sales management and forecasting
This gives an organisation the ability to deliver omni-channel, digital customer support, allowing it to bridge the gap between front-office engagements and back-office processes, by using self-service capabilities.
● Omni-channel call centre
● Service ticket management
● Mobile, offline and real-time field service management
The Gartner Quadrants below demonstrate that SAP CX is one of the industry leaders in sales force automation and digital commerce: